Monday, November 17, 2008


I thought sewing was the main game when developing a crafting business, holly dooly!!

I  am learning so much, blog design, photo stuff, pattern writing, publishing, selling on the net and youtub'n

I finished with working for another six weeks ago and decided it was now or never.
Time to scratch my itch to publish my patterns and thoughts about quilt-crafting.

I will add a flicker of my latest project that has been kitted up and is for sale on Etsy.com
the link is

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17722056




I have to say my current passion is English Paper Piecing, with a flicker it will take you through the making of my latest pin cushion. Fingers crossed it will be there soon.

Now to work out where I get one from and how to do it, such fun, this is all very new to me.

Every journey starts with one step, I wonder where this will lead me and who I will meet on the way.

Life is good.

have a giggle at yourself, it softens the lines
cheers
Rosemary



2 comments:

PatchworkRose said...

Congratulations Rosemary.
Love the Blog I Have to say as long as you have lots of Fun along the way you will enjoy the Journey :-))

Pineapplerose said...

Thanks for your kind words, as I said in my blog, it's all new to me, have to admit this is more fun than I thought it would be.
cheers
Stone Cat